Sunday, March 21, 2010

Point of View

The end of the test drive month of my first blog site is near. I feel so much happiness because in the first place, I don't know if I can blog on my own. I'm afraid because this is my first time to blog. I don't have any knowledge about this blogging industry but I was inspired when I am one of the student who joined the BlogWorld Philippines 2010 last March 5. I was amazed by the possible effects of blogging in my own life. The speakers on the said event gave me a brighter side in terms of Internet. We can not just browse the internet, search for relatives and friends, research on different topics, but we could also earn money through the Internet! I found this very interesting and challenging! Interesting because it enables me to share what I feel and what i know about different perspective of life whether it is personal, or about several hot topics under the sun. Challenging because it makes me think how can I increase the traffic of my site. Above all, this would require me so much patient, creativeness and some strategic thinking. So good luck to my self and I hope, I will be a good blogger in the near future.


To God Be All The Glory!

~blog-inner~

No comments:

Post a Comment